Calcutta High Court Group D 2018 Score Card: Calcutta High Court has released the score card for Group D Recruitment Exam 2018. Candidates applied for the exam can check the score card on the official website of Calcutta High Court i.e. calcuttahighcourt.gov.in.
The exam was conducted on 25 November 2018 to recruit 221 Posts of Group D in various departments. As per the official notice, the Calcutta High Court will give 2 Marks to each candidate whoever appeared in the Group D OMR Based Exam, irrespective of their response in the following question.
Q. Which of these is not a State? a) Andaman & Nicobar b) Puducherry c) Delhi d) Goa.
Steps to download the Calcutta High Court Group D 2018 Score Card
- Visit the official website i.e. calcuttahighcourt.gov.in
- Click on the Score Card for Group D Recruitment Examination.
- A pdf will open; Candidates are required to click on the link given in the PDF File.
- Enter Roll No., Date of Birth and Click on Login Button.
- The score card will be displayed on the screen.
Candidates can directly check Calcutta High Court Group D 2018 Score Card by clicking on the given link below.