Calcutta High Court Job Notification: Calcutta High Court has invited applications for the post of Group D. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 29 October 2018.
- Last Date of Application: 29 October 2018
- Commencement for downloading Admit Cards: 10 November 2018
- Last date for downloading Admit Cards: 25 November 2018
- Tentative date of the OMR based written examination: 25 November 2018
- Tentative date of the publication of category wise merit list: 10 December 2018
Calcutta High Court Vacancy Details
Group D: 221 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Group D Job
Must have passed Class – VIII. Must have knowledge of reading and writing Bengali and English.
18 to 40 years
Pay Scale for Group D Posts
Pay Band-1 i.e. Rs. 4900/- -- Rs. 16,200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 1700/- along with other allowances as admissible under the relevant rules.
How to Apply for the Calcutta High Court Group D Posts Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can visit the Calcutta High Court at http://www.calcuttahighcourt.gov/ and apply for the posts on or before 29 October 2018.
Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2018 for 42 P.A./Stenographer Posts
Calcutta High Court Jobs Notification: Calcutta High Court invited applications for the post of P.A./Stenographer Posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 20 March 2018.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 20 March 2018
High Court, Calcutta Vacancy Details
- P.A./Stenographer-42 Posts
Video: Check out the latest current affairs of this week
Eligibility Criteria for P.A./Stenographer Posts
- P.A./Stenographer Posts- A pass in the Higher Secondary Examination from the West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent examination from a recognized Council / Board / University / Institution. Speed in Shorthand and Type writing @ 120 w.p.m. and 30 w.p.m. respectively.
Age Limit for P.A./Stenographer Posts – 18-32 years
(Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women, as per Govt. Rules)
How to Apply for the High Court, Calcutta Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the Registrar General, High Court, Calcutta. The Last date of receipt of application is 20 March 2018.