Canara Bank Notified Recruitment of 500 Manager in MMGS-II and Senior Manager in MMGS-III
Canara Bank invited application for recruitment to the post of Manager in MMGS-II and Senior Manager in MMGS-III.
Canara Bank invited application for recruitment to the post of Manager in MMGS-II and Senior Manager in MMGS-III. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 05 September 2013. Canara Bank was founded by Shri Ammembal Subba Rao Pai in July 1906 at Mangalore, then a small port town in Karnataka.
- Opening Date for Online Application: 26 August 2013
- Closing Date for Online Application: 5 September 2013
- Last Date of receipt of application through post: 12 September 2013
- Date of Payment of Application fees: 26 August 2013 to 05 September 2013
Details of Post
Name of the posts:
- Manager in MMGS-II: 450 Posts
- Senior Manager-Credit in MMGS-III: 100 Posts
Total No of Posts: 550
- Minimum 25 years and Maximum 35 years for Manager in MMGS-II Post as on 1 July 2013.
- Minimum 27 years & Maximum 40 years for Senior Manager-Credit in MMGS-III post as on 1 July 2013.
- Further Age relaxation is applicable as per Govt rules.
- Manager in MMGS-II: Graduation / Post Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University preferably with CAIIB / Diploma in Risk Management / Treasury Management / International Banking. Candidates should possess computer literacy.
- Senior Manager-Credit in MMGS-III: A Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by Central Government. Preference will be given to the candidates with CAIIB / CA / MBA / PGDBM / PGDBA. Candidates should possess computer literacy.
- General and OBC candidates need to pay Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/PWD candidates need to pay Rs. 100/-
- Manager in MMGS-II: Rs.19400 -700/1 – 20100 – 800/10 - 28100
- Senior Manager-Credit in MMGS-III: Rs.25700 -800/5 – 29700 – 900/2 – 31500
- Selection will be done on the basis of Shortlisting and Group Discussion and/or Interview.
- Depending upon the number of vacancies, Bank reserves the right to shortlist requisite number of candidates based on the academic track record of the candidate, experience and suitability of the candidates, as decided by the Bank and only those shortlisted candidates will be called for Group Discussion and/or Interview at centers identified by the Bank.
How to Apply
- Candidates are required to apply on line through website www.canarabank.com.
- No other means /mode of applications will be accepted.
- After completion of on-line registration candidates have to send the print out of application along with self attested copies of all documents /certificates by ORDINARY POST only in a cover superscribed “Print-out of the Application for the post of ________________ Post Code _____ in Canara Bank” to the address below.
Canara Bank Recruitment Cell (Project – 3 / 2013)
Post Box No. – 6648
BANGLAORE – 560 002