The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has released the admit cards for the Class 10 and Class 12 board exams 2018. Admit cards for both regular as well as private candidates are available on the board’s official website.
Steps to download CBSE board exams admit card for regular candidates:
(1) Visit CBSE's official: cbse.nic.in
(2) Click on the activated link ‘Online Admit Card/Centre Material for Class X/XII - 2018 (School Login for Regular Candidates).’
(3) Click on ‘click here to proceed’
(4) Enter User id, password and security pin in the login page that opens
(5) Click on login
(6)Your admit card will be displayed on the screen.
Steps to download CBSE board exams admit card for Private candidates:
(1) Visit CBSE's official: cbse.nic.in
(2) Click on the activated link ‘Online Admit Card for Private Candidates for Main Exam 2018 (Class X/XII).’
(3) Click on admit card/intimation letter
(4) Enter details as required
(5) Click on proceed
(6) Your admit card will be displayed on the screen.
Candidates must download and take a print out of the same. They are required to carry the admit card to the examination Centre.
With the release of the admit card, there rings a wakeup call for the students who are still not prepared for the upcoming exams. Students still have time to revise their whole year’s learning and make a good preparation for the board exams 2018.
Here we provide some tips to make a quick and effective preparation in last few days before the exams:
1. Give more emphasis on the important topics
With less than a month left for the board exams to commence, it would be better that you put more emphasis on the important topics which may help you reserve some fixed scores in the exams. Practice the problems based on these topics to get your concepts cleared.
2. Solve the previous years’ question papers
There’s nothing better than solving the previous years’ question papers to make a quick and effective preparation for the exams in last few days. Questions asked in the previous years’ board exams are frequently repeated either directly or indirectly. So, going through at least 10 years’ question papers will help to acquaint with the important questions and topics to be prepared for the upcoming board exams.
3. Go through the latest CBSE sample papers
Every year CBSE board releases the sample papers for both class 10 and class 12. Board releases these sample papers in the month of October or November. Board’s main purpose to release these sample papers is to give students an idea of the questions paper format and type of questions for the upcoming board exams. This helps students know the weightage allotted to various categories like Long Answer Type Questions, Short Answer Type Questions, Multiple Choice Questions, Higher Order Thinking Skill Questions, and make the preparation accordingly.
4. Cram the important formulae, definitions, principles and diagrams
Though you studied all the important topics, you won’t be able to execute your learning if you skip important formulae or terms form your brain. So, it’s quite essential that you learn all the important formulae, definitions and diagrams by heart so that while writing the board exam you may attempt those questions correctly which have been asked from the topics you prepared for the exam.
5. Do not forget to revise your learning
This is what you have to do to give final touch to all your efforts and preparations made for the board exams. Revising the topics you have studied will help to cement all the learning and sustain for long time so that you don’t skip any important information while writing the exam.
Thus, with all the exam dates in mind and having downloaded the admit card, it’s the time to gear up for the final day preparation and deliver your best to grab high scores.
All the very best!