Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has invited applications for the verification of grades for Class 10 result 2017. The Board has released an official notification stating the detailed procedure to apply for grade verification and obtaining the photocopy of evaluated answer books. Students who are not satisfied with their grades or have any doubt over the evaluation of his/her answer sheet (s) can apply for verification of grades in that subject on the board’s official website: www. cbse.nic.in.
CBSE verification of marks: Everything you need to know
Schedule of verificationof grades:
- Students can apply for verification of grades online from June 6 till June 9.
Fees and payment mode:
- Fee of Rs.500/- per subject has to be submitted either through payment gateway (Credit/Debit card) or through e-challan by visiting the identified Bank Branch as generated in the Challan.
- No fee shall be accepted in offline mode i.e Postal Order/DD/Money order cheque etc.
- Fees shall be received through DD in case the candidate is applying from outside India. Last date of submission being June 11.
Obtaining photocopy of evaluated answer sheets:
- Only those candidates who have applied for verification of Grades online will be eligible to apply for obtaining photocopy of the evaluated answer book(s)
- Requests for obtaining the photocopy can be made from 14 June till 19 June.
- Application will be received only online through website of CBSE www. cbse.nic.in.
Fees and payment mode:
- Fee of Rs.500/- per subject has to be submitted either through payment gateway (Credit/Debit card) or through echallan by visiting the identified Bank Branch as generated in the Challan.
- No fee shall be accepted in offline mode
CBSE Class 10 Result 2017: Importance and other related facts
Below is given a quick view of the schedules for verification of grades and providing photocopy of evaluated answer books for Class 10 , 2017 examinations:
- Request for verificaiton will only be accepted once. Another chance will not be given.
- The result of verification of marks will be uploaded on the Net. However in case a mistake is detected, a formal letter will also be sent by speed post.
- No request under RTI for verificaiton of marks will be accepted.
- There will be no re-evaluation of any evaluated answer. However, if any answer has not been evaluated, the same would be reported by candidate to respective Regional Offices of CBSE not later than seven days of receipt of photocopy of answer book.
You may also like to read:
CBSE class 10 students to study whole syllabus from 2017-2018 board exams
CBSE mandates two semester system for class 6-8 to bring in uniform test pattern from 2017-2018
CBSE’s 3-language formula to be abolished from 2020 class X boards
CBSE Class 10 Board Exams will be Mandatory from 2017-18, Major Changes in Assessment Structure