CBSE Class 10th Mathematics Last Minute Tips & Strategy
Find CBSE Class 10 Mathematics Last Minute Tips & Strategy for the students appearing their Exams this year. A detailed methodology considering a Students state of mind in Last Moment is presented in here.
Mathematics is involved in the mainstream subjects with its applications all through the various areas of both personal and professional life of an individual. In today's world where markets are fast globalising Mathematics stands out as an important subject which students should not deprioritise.
So here are a few points that students have to keep in mind while preparing for their class 10th CBSE Mathematics Board Exam in order to score well in the subject.
There are 34 questions in total alongwith proper marks distribution for each section as stated under. The below is the pattern followed in the CBSE Class 12 Mathematics 2013 Paper.
Section A (8 marks): It consists of 8 questions each of 1 mark.
Section B (12 marks): It consists of 6 questions of 2 marks each.
Section C (30 marks): It consists of 10 questions of 3 marks each.
Section D (40 marks): It consists of 10 questions of 4 marks each.
- Practice by solving out each and every question. As solving will provide you an idea on where you are going wrong and how could you improve on them.
- Attempt each exercise’s same pattern of questions and decipher the technique applied to solve those, thus by memorizing the formulae implied on solving those. This will give you a clearer understanding of the subject.
- Find for new questions on the similar context from Previous Year Question paper, Sample paper and other Model test paper.
- Always time yourself while answering the sample papers as it will help you manage time during the exam.
- Revise as many times as you can.
- Try and finish chapters which you find easy to understand as it will boost your confidence.
- Practice NCERT books thoroughly. CBSE board exam question papers are completely based on this book.
- Do not start a new topic at the last minute. Revise the topics which you have already completed.
For Further Reference:
|CBSE Sample Paper||2013||View|
|Previous Year Question Paper||2013||View|
|Solved Guess Paper||2014||View|