CBSE Marking Scheme for Class 12 board exam 2017 board exam (Delhi) is available here for download in PDF format. This Marking Scheme was used for the evaluation of Class 12 Mathematics 2017 board exam’s answer booklets. CBSE Class 12 Mathematics board exam 2017 was held on 20 March 2017.
This Marking Scheme is provided with key points. During the evaluation of CBSE Class 12 Mathematics 2017 board exam’s answer booklets, the answers with all key points (as given in marking scheme) were awarded maximum marks.
CBSE Class 12 Mathematics 2017 board exam Marking Scheme also contains key answers (or value points) with mark wise break up. This gives a better idea about the division of marks inside a question. With this Marking Scheme, one can easily understand about the requirement of a perfect answer.
Students can download CBSE Class 12 Mathematics Marking Scheme (Delhi): 2017 in PDF format from the download link given at the end of this article. CBSE Class 12 Mathematics 2017 board exam question paper (Delhi) is also available for reference.
Some content from the Marking Scheme is given below:
1. The Marking Scheme provides general guidelines to reduce subjectivity in the marking. The answers given in the Marking Scheme are suggested answers. The content is thus indicative. If a student has given any other answer which is different from the one given in the Marking Scheme, but conveys the meaning, such answers should be given full weightage.
2. Evaluation is to be done as per instructions provided in the marking scheme. It should not be done according to one’s own interpretation or any other consideration — Marking Scheme should be strictly adhered to and religiously followed.
3. Alternative methods are accepted. Proportional marks are to be awarded.
4. In question (s) on differential equations, constant of integration has to be written.
5. If a candidate has attempted an extra question, marks obtained in the question attempted first should be retained and the other answer should be scored out.
6. A full scale of marks - 0 to 100 has to be used. Please do not hesitate to award full marks if the answer deserves it.
7. Separate Marking Scheme for all the three sets has been given.
8. As per orders of the Hon’ble Supreme Court. The candidates would now be permitted to obtain photocopy of the Answer book on request on payment of the prescribed fee. All examiners/ Head Examiners are once again reminded that they must ensure that evaluation is carried out strictly as per value points for each answer as given in the Marking Scheme.
A snapshot from CBSE Class 12th Maths Marking Scheme 2017 - 2018