CBSE Class 9 Hindi Course A Revised Syllabus for Annual Exam 2021
CBSE Class 9 Hindi (Course A) syllabus for the Annual Exam 2021 can be downloaded from here in PDF format. Check here the revised and the reduced syllabus that has been released by the board for the current academic session 2020-2021.
Here we are providing the revised syllabus for CBSE Class 9 Hindi Course A. The board has released the revised syllabus after reducing about 30% of the old syllabus. All CBSE schools will organise the annual examinations for class 9 students according to the latest syllabus only. Therefore, students are advised to go through the complete syllabus to understand the course contents for effective preparation of the annual exams and other assessment schemes in class 9.
Contents of CBSE Class 9 Hindi Course A Syllabus 2020-21 are:
- Weightage of different questions in the question paper
- Preparatory content for each question
- Division of marks in each section
- Prescribed books
- Instructions to work on learning skills
CBSE Class 9 Hindi Course A Question Paper Design:
The detailed CBSE Class 9 Hindi Course A syllabus 2020-21 can be checked from the following link:
Importance of CBSE Syllabus:
CBSE syllabus is a kind of instructive tool that conveys students a clear idea of the course content and the knowledge they will gain during the course period. It explains the course structure and assignments, exams, review sessions, and other activities required for effective learning of students and helps them excel in their academics.
Tips to use CBSE syllabus in a productive way:
- Students must carefully read the entire syllabus from the very beginning of the session, to get an idea of the course structure.
- Before starting a chapter or unit, list out all the topics prescribed in the syllabus for that unit so that you don’t waste time in learning irrelevant or unnecessary topics.
- Having a clear understanding of your syllabus and the weightage of various helps to decide how much time you should dedicate to each section.