Get the CBSE Class 9 Mathematics Sample Paper Term 1 2011 issued in favour of the students by CBSE. This will provide you the idea that what type of Questions will be framed in Exam and from what topics. You will get in familiar with the pattern in which the Question Paper is set exclusively for Summative Assessments. Get in touch with the Sample Paper as much as possible and deduce your own method of Success.
The under given are a few Questions from this Sample Paper.
- x is an irrational number. What can you say about the number x2? Support your answer with examples.
- If an isosceles triangle, prove that the altitude from the vertex bisects the base.
- Find the area of a triangle, two sides of which are 18 cm and 10 cm and the perimeter is 42 cm.
- Without actual division prove that x4 – 5x3 + 8x2 –10x + 12 is divisible by x2 –5x + 6.
- Find the value of x3 +y3 +15xy – 125 when x +y = 5.