Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is all set to conduct the board examinations for classes 10th and 12th from 15 February 2019. Board exams are the time when children look up to their parents for their help and support. So, taking a lead CBSE has released a letter to the parents of all the students who would be appearing in the board examinations 2019. CBSE’s letter to parents has all the required instructions which parents must abide by to help their students excel in the upcoming CBSE Exams. Apart from the important instructions, CBSE’s letter also contains a strong message for all parents, which revolves around releasing the exam stress and making the whole situation calm and relaxed.
Through its letter, CBSE asks all parents for their support, urging them again to remind their wards how proud they are of them. The board again emphasised the statement that CBSE is essentially a body that conducts examination, however, parents must help their children explore ‘their potentials, have faith in their exploration beyond artificial boundaries of subjects, and become all that they dream of.’
CBSE’s letter to parents includes the following important instructions for 10th, 12th Board Examinations 2019:
- Go through the CBSE Board Examination 2019 Admit Card carefully and ensure that it is duly signed. For the first time, parent signature on admit card has also been made mandatory. Hence, all parents are advised to go through the instructions and explain them to their wards.
- Visit the examination centre before the start of the examination to ensure the traffic conditions.
- Please note, no students would be allowed inside the exam centre after 10.00 AM under any circumstances, hence parents need to ensure that their wards reach the exam centre by 9:45 AM at the latest
- Students are required to carry their school id cards. Also, this year school uniform is mandatory for regular students. Parents are requested to ensure the same.
- Read the list of items allowed and not allowed in the examination centre. Parents must ensure that their wards adhere to them.
CBSE in a step to avoid any misconceptions regarding the paper leak or other information, has asked the parents to not give a room for rumours. In case of any such incident, parents must reach out to the board directly by writing to the board at firstname.lastname@example.org.
It’s quite obvious for any student to get stressed or anxious when he/she is going to appear for a board exam. However, parents’ over exceeding expectations can worsen the situation. So, it’s a time when all parents should understand their wards’ needs and priorities and help them to maintain a stress free environment so that they (students) are able to perform outstanding in their exams.
To get every latest and important update/information regarding the CBSE Examination 2019, keep visiting jagranjosh.com/cbse.