Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences - Dr. A. Lakshmipathi Research Centre for Ayurveda invited applications for the post of Pharmacist and Other Posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and walk in interview on 07 August 2017-08 August 2017.
Notification No. :F. 43-1/ALRCA/2016-17/Estt/Con. Rectt
- Date for Walk in interview- 07 August 2017-08 August 2017
Central Council For Research in Ayurvedic Sciences Vacancy Details
- Pharmacist-01 Post
- Office Assistant (Hindi) – 01 Post
- Office Assistant (Admn.) – 01 Post
- Data Entry Operator – 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Pharmacist and Other Posts Job
- Pharmacist-Diploma in Pharmacy/ D. Pharm (Ay.) from a recognised university / Institution with two years’ experience in recognised Ayurvedic hospital OR B. pharm (Ay.)
- Office Assistant (Hindi) – Degree from a recognised university. Adequate knowledge of Hindi equal to the Hindi standard BA examination of an Indian university.Ability to translate from English to Hindi and vice versa as evidenced by a test Or Post graduate qualification in Hindi with ability to translate from English to Hindi and vice versa.
- Office Assistant (Admn.) – A retired Government official from the post of OS / Assistant or equivalent in the grade pay of Rs.4600/4200 in the Ministry/Department of the Central/State Government having experience in Establishment general Administration/ Budget. Preferably accounts matters having knowledge in computer operation.
- Data Entry Operator – Any degree with certificate in computer applications and 2 years experience in Data Entry
How to Apply for the CCRAS- DR. A.LRCA Pharmacist and Other Posts Jobs 2017
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and walk in interview on 07 August 2017-08 August 2017at 9:30 AM Dr. A. Lakshmipathi Research Centre for Ayurveda ,Central Council For Research in Ayurvedic Sciences, Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India, VHS Campus, 2nd Floor, TTTI-PO,Taramani, Chennai-600113.