Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC), Noida invited application for recruitment to the post of Project Engineer, Project Associate and Project Service & Support-I. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 17 February 2014.
• Opening Date for Registration: 27 January 2014
• Closing Date for Registration: 17 February 2014
• Last Date of Receiving of DD/NOC: 25 February 2014
Details of Post
• Project Engineer-II (PE-II): 06 Posts
• Project Engineer-I (PE-I): 34 Posts
• Project Associate (PA): 06 Posts
• Project Service & Support-I (PSS-I): 02 Post
Total Number of Post: 48 Posts
Maximum Age Limit
• Project Engineer-II (PE-II): 32 Years
• Project Engineer-I (PE-I): 30 Years
• Project Associate (PA): 25 Years
• Project Service & Support-I (PSS-I): 28 Years
• Project Engineer-II (PE-II): B.E./B. Tech. in (CS/IT/EE/EC) or MCA with 60% & above marks in relevant discipline with atleast 3 yrs of post qualification work experience
• Project Engineer-I (PE-I): B.E./B. Tech. in (CS/IT/EE/EC) or MCA with 60% & above marks in relevant discipline with min 1 year experience
• Project Associate (PA): B.E./B. Tech. in (CS/IT/EE/EC) or MCA with 60% & above marks in relevant discipline
• Project Service & Support-I (PSS-I): Graduates with atleast 50% marks and atleast 3 yrs of post qualification work experience in Tally ERP 9, Excel and Word/work experience in Office Administration
Application Fee: A Demand Draft of Rs.500/- favoring “CDAC NOIDA” from any nationalized bank, payable at Noida should be submitted as application fee.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates have to submit the online the application form before 17 February 2014. Send the DD through post or courier mentioning the envelope with “Application Fee for PE-II/PE-I/Project Associate/Project Service & Support-I” To Group Coordinator (HR), C-DAC, Anusandhan Bhawan, C-56/1, Institutional Area, Sector-62, Noida–201307 (U.P.) on or before 25 February 2014.
For PE-II & PSS-I: Final selection will be based on multi-level interviews to be conducted in CDAC, Noida.
For PE-I/PA: Candidates selected as per their performance in written test/interview. The list of short-listed candidates for interview will be published in the CDAC website
AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2018 for Senior Resident and Tutor/Clinical Instructor Posts
IIT, Guwahati Recruitment 2018 for 12 Associate Projects Engineer & Other Posts
ICMR-RMRC Recruitment 2018 for Scientist C post, Interview on 21 December
MGNREGA, Amritsar Recruitment 2018, Apply for 20 District Coordinator, IT Assistant and Other Posts