Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC) invited applications for the post of Technical Assistant and Member Support Staff. Interested candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 14 July 2017.
- Last Date of Application Submission - 14 July 2017
- Date of written/Skill Test – will be notified
- Cut of date of calculation of Age and Experience – 14 July 2017
CDAC Vacancy Details
- Technical Assistant – 01 Post
- Member Support Staff – 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Technical Assistant and Member Support Staff Posts
- Technical Assistant- First Class degree in Computer Science / Electronics/IT/ Computer application or relevant domain.Or First Class diploma in Engineering/Computer Applications Or NCVT Certificate in relevant trade where basic qualification for admission to the course is matriculation or equivalent. OR Graduate with first class in any discipline and DOEACC ‘A’ level.
- Member Support Staff- Diploma in Engineering or B.Sc. in relevant area with minimum 50 % marks or NCVT/ITI Certificate in relevant trade.
How to apply for CDAC, Technical Assistant and Member Support Staff Posts
Eligible candidates can send applications along with the attested copies of relevant documents to Director, Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC), A - 34, Phase – VIII, Industrial Area, Mohali (Punjab) –160071 on or before 14 July 2017.
Scroll down for more jobs