Sophisticated Test and Instrumentation Centre (STIC) Cochin University invited applications for recruitment to 04 posts of Technical Assistants, Project fellows and Others. The candidates eligible for the post can apply in the prescribed format on or before 22 May 2017.
Last Date of Application : 22 May 2017
STIC, Cochin University Vacancy Details:
- Technical Assistant Trainee : 02 Posts
- Project Fellow I : 01 Post
- Graduate Trainee : 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for STIC, Cochin University Posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Technical Assistant Trainee : First Class Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical/ Instrumentation or Graduate with First Class in Physics/ Instrumentation)
- Project Fellow I : M.Sc Chemistry/Physics/Instrumentation Experience in operation of Analytical Instruments preferably in Electron Microscope and X-ray Diffractometer.
- Graduate Trainee : B.Sc Chemistry/Physics/Instrumentation
How to Apply for STIC, Cochin University Posts:
Interested candidates with requisite qualification may apply in plain paper giving details of Post applied, qualification with copies of certificates, so as to reach The Director, Sophisticated Test and Instrumentation Centre (STIC), Cochin University Campus, Cochin University P.O., Kochi - 682 022 on or before 22 May 2017. Details are available in on the website www.sticindia.com
More Jobs 2017
Get the latest Sarkari Naukri notification and find study materials, study tips and practice paper sets for Sarkari Naukri exams