CDAC Thiruvananthapuram jobs Notification: Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC), Thiruvananthapuram invited applications for the post of Project Manager and Other Posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the official website on or before 27 May 2019.
Advertisement No. : CDAC (T)/RCT/01/2019
- Commencement of on-line Registration of application by candidates: 15 May 2019 from 10.00 AM
- Last Date of online- Registration: 27 May 2019
- Tentative Date, time and venue for written Test: 1 June 2019 from 10.00 onwards at Thiruvananathapuram.
- Tentative Date for interview- 15th to 20th June 2019
CDAC Thiruvananthapuram Vacancy Details:
- Project Manager-02 Post
- Project Engineer-12 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Project Manager and Other Posts:
- Project Manager- Candidates having 1st class B.E/B.Tech/MCA or equivalent degree in CS/ EC/ EEE /IT with 11 to 15 years of post qualification work experience are eligible for the posts.
- Project Engineer- Candidates having M.E /M.Tech in VLSI and Embedded Systems can apply for the posts.
For more information, click on below detailed notification link.
How to Apply for the CDAC Thiruvananthapuram Jobs 2019:
Eligible candidates can apply Online for the posts through the CDAC’s Website www.cdac.in. Last date of receipt of application is 27 May 2019.