Centre for Development of Imaging Technology, (CDIT) invited online applications for the recruitment to the posts of Drupal Developer, Network Engineer, Content Developer and Other. Eligible candidates can apply by the online format on or before 11 November 2019.
- Closing date for online application: 11 November 2019
Centre for Development of Imaging Technology Vacancy Details:
- Drupal Developer: 03 Posts
- Network Engineer: 01 Post
- Content Developer: 01 Post
- Web Developer/Designer: 01 Post
Educational Qualification for Drupal Developer and Other Posts:
- Network Engineer: Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.) from any recognized institute. 05 years experience in Networking, Configuring Servers, LAN-Wi-Fi, Cloud Management. Ability to implement, administer and trouble shoot network devices, diagnose and resolve software, hardware, and other network and system problems.
- Content Developer: Post Graduate degree in Communication and Journalism and 05 years experience in related field viz. content writing for websites, social media updates, articles, blog posts
- Web Developer/Designer: B.Tech. (First Division) from any recognized Institute/University. 05 years experience in developing websites and applications in PHP and MySql. Candidates should have Knowledge in developing websites in CMF like Drupal, Wordpress, Joomla etc.
Also Read: Top 5 of the day–02 November 2019
Official Notification PDF
Online Application Link
Official Website Link
How to apply for Centre for Development of Imaging Technology, (CDIT) Jobs 2019:
Interested candidates can apply through the online process from the website http://www.careers.cdit.org and upload the scanned copies of all supporting documents and fill all the details as per the insturctions . The applicants should read the instructions carefully before submitting the online application. Applications forwarded through any other means like by post, fax or e-mail will not be accepted. Candidates need to apply before the closing date of application 11 November 2019.
Bihar Police Recruitment 2019: 496 Vacancies Notified for Constable Posts, Apply Online @csbc.bih.nic.in
Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) Recruitment 2019 for 231 Professor and Associate Professor Posts
Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University (VBSPU), Jaunpur Recruitment 2019 for 37 Professor and Associate Professor Posts