Office of the Chief District Medical Officer (CDMO), Bargarh invited application for the recruitment to the post of Medical Officer, O & G Specialist, Pediatrics Specialist and Other Specialists. The eligible candidates can come for the walk-in interview on 07 July 2017.
- Date for the walk-in interview: 07 July 2017
Office of the Chief District Medical Officer Vacancy Details
- Medical Officer: 01 Post
- & G Specialist: 01 Post
- Pediatrics Specialist: 01 Post
- Other Specialists: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Medical Officer & Other Posts
- Medical Officer: Candidates should have obtained MBBS Degree from a University / institution approved by Medical Council of India for SN-1.Must have valid registration from the State Council of Medical Registration.
- Specialist: MBBS Degree with PG degree in O & G for SN-2, in Pediatrics for SN-3 and PG degree in any field like Medicine/Skin-VD/Eye/ENT for SN-4 from a University / Institution approved by Medical Council of India. Must have valid registration from the State Council of Medical Registration.For SN-4, candidates having BDS degree with relevant registration will also be considered
Upper age limit for the post is 65 years.
How to Apply for Chief District Medical Officer (CDMO), Bargarh Medical Officer & Other Posts 2017
Eligible candidates can come for the walk-in interview on 07 July 2017 from 10.00 am to 12.00 Noon at District Training Unit, DHH, Bargarh.