Office of the Chief District Medical Officer, Cuttack Jobs Notification: Office of the Chief District Medical Officer (CDMO), Cuttack invited applications for the post of Lab Technician and Other Posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 10 July 2017.
Notification No. :7531/CDMO
- Last Date of Application: 10 July 2017
Chief District Medical Officer, Cuttack Vacancy Details
- TBHV under RNTCP-04 Posts
- Lab Technician/ Sputum Micoscopist-04 Posts
- STS-06 Posts
- Counselor for DRTB Centre-01 Post
- District PPM (Public Private Mix) Coordinator RNTCP-01 Post
- Medical Officer (MO DTC/RNTCP)-03 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Lab Technician and Other Posts Job
- TBHV under RNTCP-Graduate or Intermediate and experience of working as MPW/LHV/ANM/ Health Worker / certificate or higher course in Health Education / Counselling or Tuberculosis health visitor’s recognized course in computer operations.
- Lab Technician/ Sputum Micoscopist- Intermediate and Diploma or certified course in Medical Laboratory Technology or equivalent course from any recognized with AICTE approval for the institution issuing the certificate for the period of course taken.
- STS-Bachelor’s Degree OR Recognized sanitary inspector’s course. Certificate course in computer operation. Permanent two wheeler driving license and should be able to drive two wheeler.
- Counselor for DRTB Centre-Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work/Sociology/Psychology.
- District PPM (Public Private Mix) Coordinator RNTCP- Post Graduate with one year experience of working in the field of Communication/ACSM/Public Private Partnership / Health Projects/ Programs. Permanent two wheeler driving license and should be able to drive two wheeler.
- Medical Officer (MO DTC/RNTCP)-MBBS or equivalent degree from institution recognized by Medical council of India. Must have completed compulsory Rotator internship
Age Limit for Lab Technician and Other Posts Job – 65 years
How to Apply for the Office of the Chief District Medical Officer, Cuttack Lab Technician and Other Posts Jobs 2017
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the Chief District Medical officer, Cuttack, At- Zilla Swasthya Bhawan, Old Secretariat Campus, Buxibazar, Cuttack- 753001 . Last date of receipt of application is 10 July 2017
Click here for Detailed Notification