Central Electrochemical Research Institute (CECRI) Job Notification: Central Electrochemical Research Institute (CECRI) has invited applications for the Trade Apprenticeship Posts. The eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 05 September 2019.
- Walk in Interview: 05 September 2019
Central Electrochemical Research Institute Trade Apprenticeship Vacancy Details
1. Trade (ITI) Apprenticeship
- Fitter: 06 Posts
- Turner: 01 Post
- Machinist: 02 Post
- Welder: 01 Post
- Electrician: 06 Posts
- Wireman: 06 Posts
- Ref. & AC Mechanic: 03 Posts
- PASAA#: 05 Posts
- Horticulture Assistant#: 04 Posts
2. TECHNICIAN (DIPLOMA) APPRENTICESHIP TRAINING
- Civil Engineering: 01 Post
- Production Engineering: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Trade & Technician (DIPLOMA) Apprenticeship Job
- TRADE (ITI) APPRENTICESHIP TRAINING: Passed out trainees in the particular trade of NCVT pattern designated by Director General of Employment & Training (D.G.E.&T) and who have registered with Regional Directorate of Apprenticeship Training (RDAT), Chennai will only be considered for selection.
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentices: 1.) A Diploma in Engineering or technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government in relevant discipline.
2.) A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by a University in relevant discipline.
3.) Diploma under recognized Lateral Entry Scheme (Class XII-Sc)/ITI admitted in the second year of Diploma course shall also be considered.
Official Notification PDF Download Here
Official Website Link
How to Apply
The eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 05 September 2019.