Cement Corporation of India (CCI), Tandur Cement Factory, Telangana invited applications for the post of Operator (Loco) and Miller. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before on or before 18 November 2017.
Advertisement No. - 1/2017
- Last Date of Application - 18 November 2017
Cement Corporation of India Vacancy Details
- Operator (Loco) Grade II (W-3) - 01 Post (UR)
- Miller (W-4) - 03 Post (UR)
Eligibility Criteria for Operator and Miller Post
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Operator (Loco) Grade II (W-3) - Candidates should posses ITI with 3 years experience, 10+2 with 4 years or Matric with 5 years relevant experience and should be able to Operate Diesel/Electrical loco of transporting empty or loaded wagon. Conversant with shunting operations and knowledge of routine repairs & maintenance and other incidental works.
- Miller (W-4) - Candidates should posses ITI with 4 years experience, 10+2 with 5 years or Matric with 6 years relevant experience in operation of various types of Mills. Must be technically conversant with the operation, maintenance and repairs of various types of mills and its auxiliaries besides related incidental work.
18 to 35 Years
How to Apply for Cement Corporation of India Operator and Miller Posts 2017
Eligible candidates may send their duly filled applications to "HOD (P&A) Cement Corporation of India Ltd. CCI Tandur, Vikarabad District, Telangana State Pin code: 501158" on or before 18 November 2017.
Application Fees for Operator and Miller Posts
Registration fee of Rs.200/- should be remitted through demand draft in favour of Cement Corporation of India Limited, Tandur Cement Factory, payable at State Bank of India, Karankote Branch