Central Agriculture University Job Notification: Central Agriculture University invited applications for the post of Teaching Associates. The eligible candidates can appear for the post 02, 03 & 04 August 2017.
Date for Walk in Interview
- Teaching Associates: 02, 03 & 04 August 2017
Central Agriculture University Vacancy Details
- Veterinary Microbiology: 01 Post
- Veterinary Pathology: 01 Post
- Animal Nutrition: 01 Post
- Mechanical Engineering: 01 Post
- Process & Food Engineering: 01 Post
- Agriculture Economics: 01 Post
- Plant Biochemistry: 01 Post
- Floriculture: 03 Posts
- Post Harvest Management: 01 Post
- Fruit Crops (Pomology): 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Teaching Associates Posts Job
The candidate should have Ph.D degree in the relevant subject or Master’s degree in the relevant subject with at least 55% marks or equivalent grade point and evidence of having cleared National Eligibility Test (NET).
How to Apply for the Central Agriculture University Teaching Associates Posts Jobs 2017
Eligible candidates can apply to the post on www.cau.ac.in can appear for the post 02, 03 & 04 August 2017.