According to the Eduniversal 2013 rankings and ratings, 3 B-Schools from India are the stand top in Central Asia. According to the recently announced rating, IIM-B - a 40 year old institute in Bangalore is at the top most position, followed by 2 other Indian Institutes of Management which are IIM-A and IIM-C.
The Central Asia comprising 10 countries to be Bangladesh, Bhutan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Uzbekistan & India The Top three B- schools were selected from 9 geographical zones with having not much scope of surprises.
Observing the highest-ranking institutes in other regions, National University of Singapore topped in region - Far East Asia, Whereas Harvard Business School topped in North America, and London Business School in Western Europe.
Two most crucial aspects were considered being one as the internationalization criteria and the deans' vote. While, another is peer assessment in which the dean is asked to show up an institute s/he'd suggest to applicants/students. Eduniversal is a Paris-based global ranking and rating agency that specializes in analysing higher education and institues.
The award ceremony for the first time held in Bangalore. Natarajan Krishna Kumar (CEO of MindTree India) said that Indians have a basic belief that education is imperative and we have a tendency to devote in education, so we present a market of many prospects. Although, when universities from abroad come to Indian Universities, they must understand that European or American model cannot be brought. For India, The foreign universities have to build a local product and a local curriculum at economical and valuable cost. He also mentioned that they must collaborate with institutes of global repute in India.
As Per the Report , the list of Top 3 B-Schools Across Regions are as follows–
1. University of Cape Town, UCT Graduate School of Business, South Africa
2. The American University in Cairo, School of Business, Egypt
3. University of Stellenbosch Business School, South Africa
• Central Asia
• Eastern Europe
1. St. Petersburg University, Graduate School of Management, Russia
2. University of Economics, Prague VSE, Czech Republic
3. University of Warsaw, Faculty of Management, Poland
• Eurasia and Middle East
1. Tel Aviv University's Faculty of Management, The Leon Recanati Graduate School of Business Administration, Israel
2. Koc University, Graduate School of Business, Turkey
3. Istanbul University, Faculty of Business Management, Turkey
• Far East Asia
1. National University of Singapore, NUS Business School, Singapore
2. Fudan University School of Management, China
3. Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, HKUST Business School, Hong Kong SAR, China
• Latin America
1. EGADE Business School, Tecnologico de Monterrey, Mexico
2. Pontificia Universidad Catolica de Chile, Escuela de Administracion, Chile
3. FGV - EAESP Sao Paulo Business Administration School, Brazil
3. IAE Business School, Universidad Austral, Argentina
• North America
1. Harvard Business School, USA
2. McGill University, Desautels Faculty of Management, Canada
3. Yale School of Management, USA
3. Stanford University Graduate School of Business, USA
1. The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Business School, Australia
2. The University of Auckland Business School, New Zealand
3. Monash University, Faculty of Business and Economics, Australia
• Western Europe
1. London Business School, United Kingdom
2. Copenhagen Business School, CBS, Denmark
3. INSEAD, France