Central Bank of India Samajik Utthan Avam Prashikshan Sansthan (CBI-SUAPS) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Faculty and Office Assistant. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 15 April 2014. CBI-SUAPS is a Society/Trust, sponsored by Central Bank of India and engaged in imparting training to rural youth for their self employment and bringing awareness among rural masses on financial literacy through its 46 RSETI & 50 FLCC centres located in 50 districts of the country.
Last date for submission of Application Form: 15 April 2014
Name of the Posts
- Office Assistant
- Faculty: Candidate’s age should be below 65 years.
- Office Assistant: Candidate’s age should be below 35 years.
- Faculty: Post-graduate viz. MSW/MA in Rural Development or MA in Sociology/Psychology or B.Sc in Agriculture or BA with B.Ed. etc.
- Office Assistant: Graduate viz. BSW or BA or B.Com with computer knowledge.
- Faculty: Rs.12000/- per month
- Office Assistant: Rs.8000/- per month
Selection will be made on the basis of performance in Personal Interview.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format, as given in the notification.
- The application form complete in all respects should be sent to the Regional Manager/Chairman, Local Advisory Committee, Central Bank of India, Regional Office_COOCHBEHAR before 15 April 2014.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the post of Faculty/Office Assistant at RSETI centre on contract for the year 2014-15” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.