Central Employment Exchange invited applications for recruitment to the post of Processing-cum-Quality Assurance Supervisor and Assistant Editor Grade-II. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 12 May 2014.
- · Last Date for Receipt of Application forms: 12 May 2014
- · Last Date for Receipt of Application forms forcandidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Jammu & Kashmir, Lauhl&Spiti districts and Pangi Sub Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar and Lakshadweep Islands or abroad: 19 May 2014
Name of the Posts
- Processing-cum-Quality Assurance Supervisor: 1 post
- Assistant Editor Grade-II: 1 post
Total No. of Posts: 2 Posts
- Processing-cum-Quality Assurance Supervisor: Candidates age should be between 18-27 years.
- Assistant Editor Grade-II: Candidates age should not be more than 30 years.
- Upper age limit is relaxable for SC/ST/OBS, EX-Servicemen, Physically Handicapped, Widow, Divorce women and Women judicially separated from their husband and Govt. servants etc. as per the rules.
- Processing-cum-Quality Assurance Supervisor: Graduation Degree in Fishery Science or Biochemistry or Microbiology or Food Technology from any recognized University with 2 years experience in fish processing plants or analytical laboratory of repute. Master Degree in Fishery Science or Biochemistry or Microbiology or Food Technology is desirable.
- Assistant Editor Grade-II: 12th class or equivalent from a recognized Board/University and Diploma in film editing or video editing or equivalent from a recognized University/institute.
- Processing-cum-Quality Assurance Supervisor: Rs.9300-34800/- + GP Rs.4200/-
- Assistant Editor Grade-II: Rs.5200-20200/- + GP Rs.2800/-
Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Interview.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format, as given in the notification.
- The application complete in all respects along with attested copies of Educational Qualifications, other testimonials, proof of age and Category certificate etc. should be sent to the respective employment centers as mentioned below before 12 May 2014 (19 May 2014 for Far Flung Areas).
1. For Processing-cum-Quality Assurance Supervisor: Director, National Institute of Fisheries Post Harvest Technology & Training, P.B. No. 1801, Cochin (Kerala)- 682016.
2. For Assistant Editor Grade-II: Sr. Administrative Officer (I/C), Films Division, 24, Dr. G. Deshmukh Marg, Mumbai-400026.
- Candidates can send separate applications for each post quoting advertisement no.and serial no. of the post.