Central Employee Exchange invited applications for recruitment to the post of Instructor, Pharmacist and Other. Interested candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 14 August 2017.
- Last date for Application Submission- 14 August 2017
Central Employment Exchange Vacancy Details
- Instructor (Stenography) English – 01 Post
- Staff Nurse Grade- I – 02 Posts
- Pharmacist (Allopathic)– 04 Posts
- Pharmacist (Ayurvedic)- 01 Post
- Pharmacist cum clerk (Homeopathic)– 01 Post
- Lab Technician -01 Post
- Vocational Instructor (General Electronics) – 01 Post
- Vocational Instructor (Maintenance Mill Wright) - 01 Post
- Vocational Instructor (Engineering Drawing) – 01 Post
- Instructor (Processing) – 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Instructor, Pharmacist & Other Posts
Educational Qualification – 10th/12th/Graduate passed candidates can apply for the above Posts. Candidates can see the detailed notification for more information.
How to Apply for Central Employment Exchange, Instructor, Pharmacist & Other Posts
Application for the post of Instructor (Stenography) English should be sent to
SREO, National Career Service Centre for SC/ST, UNDER THE DIRECTORATE
GENERAL OF EMPLOYMENT, MINISTRY OF LABOUR & EMPLOYMENT, No.56
Santhome High Road, Chennai-600004.
For Paramedical Posts candidate should send their applications to ‘ Additional Director, Ministry of Health & Family, Central Government Health Scheme, Plot no 8-11, Rattan Lal Nagar, Kanpur’. The last date of application is 14 August 2017.
Scroll down for more jobs