Central Railway Jobs Notification: Central Railway will conduct Walk –in- Interview for ECG Technician and Physiotherapist post. The eligible candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format and can appear for the Walk –in- Interview on 27 & 28 December 2017.
- Date of Walk –in- Interview (for ECG Technician): 27 December 2017
- Date of Walk –in- Interview (for Physiotherapist): 28 December 2017
Central Railway, Mumbai Vacancy Details
- ECG Technician – 05 Posts
- Physiotherapist – 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for ECG Technician and Physiotherapist Posts
- ECG Technician: Possess Higher Secondary (12th Standard) Pass or Degree in appropriate discipline else Certificate Course/ Diploma in respective discipline.
- Physiotherapist: Possess Bachelor’s Degree in Physiotherapy.
18 to 31 years
How to Apply for Central Railway ECG Technician and Physiotherapist Posts 2017
Eligible candidates may appear for the Walk –in- Interview on 27 & 28 December 2017 (Wednesday & Thursday) at 10:00 AM onwards in the office of the Central Railway Auditorium, Parcel Building, Between Platform No. 13 & 14, Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus, Mumbai – 400 001.