Central Tibetan Schools Administration (CTSA) invited applications for recruitment to 38 posts of Deputy Directors, Assistants & Others. The candidates eligible for the post can apply in the prescribed format on or before 19 May 2017.
Last Date of Application : 19 May 2017
CTSA Vacancy Details:
Total Posts : 38
- Deputy Director : 01 Post
- Account and Audit Officer : 01 Post
- Deputy Education Officer : 01 Post
- Assistant : 02 Posts
- Stenographer Grade-C : 02 Posts
- Stenographer Grade-D : 02 Posts
- Upper Divisional Clerk : 09 Posts
- Lab Assistant : 01 Post
- Driver : 01 Post
- Staff Nurse : 04 Posts
- Warden : 04 Posts
- Matron : 02 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk : 07 Posts
- Lab Attendant : 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for CTSA Posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Deputy Director : Officers holding analogous post in the pay band III with grade pay of Rs 6,600/- in Central or State Government on regular basis having experience in Educational Administration matters. The applicant should also hold a bachelors degree.
- Account and Audit Officer : Officers working in the grade pay of Rs 4,600/- on regular basis in Central/ State government and having one years experience in Account & Audit Matters.
- Deputy Education Officer : Master's degree in one of the subjects taught in CTSA Schools with 50% marks from recognized University. B.Ed. from a recognized University.
For other post wise educational & experience requirements please refer to the official notification below.
Selection Process for CTSA Posts
The selections for these posts will be done on deputation basis. The eligible candidates are advised to apply accordingly.
How to Apply for CTSA Posts:
Eligible and interested candidates can download application forms through the official website http://ctsa.nic.in/ and fill the form according to the instructions given, after filling the form along with other relevant documents must be submitted to the Director, Central Tibetan Schools Administration, ESS PLAZA, Community Centre, Sector-3, Rohini, Delhi-110085. The last date submit forms is 19 May 2017.
Get the latest Sarkari Naukri notification and find study materials, study tips and practice paper sets for Sarkari Naukri exams