Central University of Kashmir (CUK) Job Notification: Central University of Kashmir (CUK) has invited applications for the Librarian, Deputy Librarian and other posts. Interested candidates can apply for Central University of Kashmir (CUK) Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed format on or before 17 May 2020.
All the appointees including in-service persons shall be placed in New Pension System (NPS). The University reserves the right to fill or not to fill up the posts advertised for any valid reasons whatsoever. The University has a discretion to decrease or increase the number of advertised posts in case any vacancy arises. The panel however remain valid only for a period of one year from the date of approval.
- ClosingDate for submission of Application for CUK: 17 May 2020
Central University of Kashmir (CUK) Librarian, Deputy Librarian and other Vacancy Details
- Librarian: 01 Post
- Deputy Librarian: 01 Post
- Assistant Registrar: 01 Post
- Private Secretary: 01 Post
- Personal Assistant: 02 Posts
- Technical Assistant: 01 Post
- Laboratory Assistant:01 Post
- Library Assistant: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Librarian, Deputy Librarian and other Job
- Librarian: A Master’s Degree in Library Science/Information Science/Documentation Science with at least 55% marks or an equivalent.
- Deputy Librarian: Post Graduate with Master’s Degree in Library Science/Information Science/Documentation Science with at least 55% marks or an equivalent. 08 years exp. as an Assistant University Librarian/College Librarian.
- Assistant Registrar: Post Graduate withMaster’s Degree with at least 55% of marks or its equivalent grade of ‘B’ in the University Grants Commission (UGC) seven point scale.
- Private Secretary: Graduate with Bachelor Degree from a recognized University/Institute. At least 03 years experience as Personal Assistant in a University/Research establishment/Central/ State Government/PSU and other autonomous bodies.
- Personal Assistant: Graduate with Bachelor Degree in any discipline from any recognized Institute/University. Stenography speed 60 wpm in English/Hindi.
- Technical Assistant: Graduation in concerned subject/discipline from any recognized Institution/University with at least 50% marks as per the requirement of the department.
- Laboratory Assistant:Graduate with Bachelor Degree in Science or any other degree in the relevant field from a recognized Institute/University.
- Library Assistant: Graduate withBachelor Degree in Library & Information Science or equivalent from a recognized University. Typing speed of 30 wpm. in English.
Official Notification Download Here
Official Website Link
How to Apply
Interested candidates can apply for Central University of Kashmir (CUK) Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed format on or before 17 May 2020. The detailed eligibility conditions and online prescribed application form is available on the University website (www.cukashmir.ac.in). The application form along with payment of application fee Rs. 300/- is to be submitted online. Only online application form shall be accepted on or before 17 May 2020.