Central University of Kerala Notified Recruitment for 27 Teaching Posts 2015
Central University of Kerala invited applications for Professor, Assistant Professor and Associate Professor Posts. Eligible candidates can apply to the post on or before 20 April 2015.
Central University of Kerala invited applications for Professor, Assistant Professor and Associate Professor Posts in various departments. The eligible candidates can apply to the Posts through the prescribed format on or before 20 April 2015.
Last Date of Application: 20 April 2015
Details of Post
Name of the Posts:
- Professor- 06 Posts
- Assistant Professor- 08 Posts
- Associate Professor- 13 Posts
- Professor- An eminent scholar with Ph.D qualification(s) in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline and published work of high quality actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with a minimum of 10 publications as books and/or research/policy papers.
- Assistant Professor- Good academic record as defined by the concerned university with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Masters’ Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
- Associate Professor- Good academic record with a Ph.D Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the interview/exam conducted by the commission.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can apply to the Post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents on or before 20 April 2015.