Greater Chennai City Urban Health Mission Recruitment 2021: Greater Chennai City Urban Health Mission has invited applications for the 300 Trainee Medical Officer posts. Interested and eligible applicants can apply Greater Chennai City Urban Health Mission Job Notification 2021 through the prescribed applications format on or before 13 May 2021.
Greater Chennai Corporation inviting application for 300 Trainee Medical Officer Posts through Online mode. This Chennai Corporation Recruitment Application form will available on the Official website from 12 May 2021 to 13 May 2021. Aspirants are requested to use the Chennai Corporation Recruitment 2021 Notification regarding the process of Exam, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply, Important dates, and Application Form. If persons are in doubt about filling out the Online application form regarding the Greater Chennai Corporation Recruitment 2021, you can ask through the comment section.
- Telephonic Interview Date: 13 May 2021
Chennai City Urban Health Mission Trainee Medical Officer Details
- Trainee Medical Officer: 300 Posts
Eligibility Trainee Medical Officer Job
Final Year MBBS Students of Recognized Government Colleges.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based either Written Exam/Interview.
Salary: Rs. 40,000 per month.
Official Notification Download Here
How to Apply
Interested and eligible applicants can apply Greater Chennai City Urban Health Mission Job Notification 2021 through the prescribed applications format on or before 13 May 2021.
- Aspirants can apply Online via email.
- Read the Notification Thoroughly before Apply.
- Fill the Application form without any mistakes.
- Attach All Relevant Documents such as Resume, Pre-final Year Mark sheet, 12th Mark sheet and College ID Card.
- Submit your application to the below-mentioned email id on or before 13 May 2021.
- Mail address – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also Read Latest Employment News Articles