Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute invited application for recruitment to the post of Senior Resident and Junior Resident for the Hospital of the Institute. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 31 March 2014.
• Opening Date for Registration: 15 March 2014
• Closing Date for Registration: 31 March 2014
Details of Post
• Senior Resident: 5 Posts
• Junior Resident: 16 Posts
Total Number of Posts: 21 Posts
• Senior Resident: Rs.15600-39100+G.P. Rs.6600
• Junior Resident: Rs.15600-39100+G.P. Rs.5400
• Senior Resident: 33 years
• Junior Resident: 30 Years
• A recognised Medical Qualification included in the first or second schedule or part-II of the third schedule (other than licentiate qualification ) to the Indian Medical Council Act.1965. Holders of educational qualifications included in Part-II of the Third schedule should also fulfill the conditions stipulated in sub-section (3) of sections (13) of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1965.
• Post graduate degree/Diploma in the respective discipline from recognised university and must produce MCI registration certificate for the same at the time of joining.
How to Apply
Application Form can be downloaded from the CNCI WEBSITE www.cnci.org.in or click to the below link. Interested candidates can also pay a amount of Rs.200/- (for General & OBC category of candidates) and Rs.50 (for SC & ST category of candidates) in cash to the Cash Section of the Hospital on all working days between 11.00 a.m. and 4.00 p.m. (upto 2.00 p.m. on Saturday) to get application form.
Duly completed applications with self attested copies of relevant documents should be submitted at the Office of the Director latest by 31 March 2014. For details refer the mentioned link.
List of shortlisted candidates for interview along with date and time of interview will be displayed on the Institute’s Notice Board and WEBSITE www.cnci.org.in till 11 April 2014.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.
Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda Recruitment 2018: Apply for 52 Administrative Posts
IITM Recruitment 2018, 11 Vacancies for Project Scientist, Section Officer and UDC Post
Dr. BSKKV Recruitment 2018: Apply for Technician and Other Posts
NGT New Delhi Recruitment 2018 for 04 Multi Tasking Staff Posts