Central Hindi Training Institute (CHTI), Ministry of Home Affairs invited applications for recruitment to the post of Accounts Officer and Research Assistant. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format within 60 days (16 June 2016) from the date of publication of the advertisement.
- No. A-35011/2/2014-CHTI/666
- No. A-35011/1/2016-CHTI/449
- No. A-35011/4/2014-CHTI/742
Closing Date of Application Forms: within 60 days from the date of publication of the advertisement
Central Hindi Training Institute Vacancy Details
- Accounts Officer: 1 post
- Research Assistant (Hindi Typing & Hindi Stenography): 2 posts
- Research Assistant (Hindi Language): 1 post
Eligibility Criteria for Research Assistant & Accounts Officer Posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Accounts Officer: Graduation Degree and passed Subordinate Accounts Service conducted by any of the organized Accounts department.
- Research Assistant (Hindi Typing & Hindi Stenography): Graduation Degree and 2 years experience in Hindi Typing & Hindi Stenography.
- Research Assistant (Hindi Language): Master Degree in Hindi with English as a subject with 2 years experience in the terminological work in Hindi/Translation work from English to Hindi or vice-versa
How to Apply for CHTI Accounts Officer & Research Assistant post 2016
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the Administrative Officer Central Hindi Training Institute (CHTI) 7th Floor, Paryavaran Bhawan, C.G.O. Complex, Lodhi Road New Delhi-110003. Last date of receipt of application is within 60 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
Click here for Detailed Notification