City and Industrial Development Corporation (CIDCO), Maharashtra Recruitment 2017 for 26 Posts of Deputy Planner, Assistant Transportation Engineer & Others The candidates eligible for the post can apply in the prescribed format on or before 19 May 2017.
Last Date of PostsApplication : 19 May 2017
CIDCO, Maharashtra Vacancy Details:
Total Posts : 26
- Executive Engineer (Telecom) : 01 Post
- Assistant Transportation Engineer : 10 Posts
- Deputy Planner : 15 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for CIDCO, Maharashtra Posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Executive Engineer (Telecom) : Bachelor degree in elect. / Tele communication or Elect. engineer
- Assistant Transportation Engineer : Degree in Civil Engg. with Post Graduate in Traffic & Transportation Planning, / Transportation Engineering or Highway engineering
- Deputy Planner : Degree or its equivalent in Architecture or Civil Engg. With Post Graduate degree / diploma in Town Planning
Selection Process for CIDCO, Maharashtra Posts
The selections for these posts will be done on the basis of Walk-In-Interviews.
Age Limit for CIDCO Posts 2017
The age criteria for direct recruitment has been revised to 38 years for Open Category and 43 years for reserved category as per the guidelines.
How to Apply for CIDCO, Maharashtra Posts:
The application clearly mentioning the name of the post for which you are applying in prescribed format should submit hard copies on or before 19 May 2017 to the address Office of Manager (Personnel) 2nd Floor, CIDCO Bhavan, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai. Pin Code: 400614. All official communication regarding this recruitment shall be displayed on CIDCO’s website www.cidco.maharashtra.gov.in