Central Institute of Psychiatry (CIP), Kanke, Ranchi invited applications for walk-in-Interview for 08 Psychology Faculty and Staff Posts 2016 .The walk-in-Interviews are schedule to be held on 29 February 2016 at 11:00 a.m. and 01 March 2016 at 11:00 a.m.
- Walk-in-Interview date for Faculty Posts: 29 February 2016
- Walk-in-Interview date for Staff Posts: 01 March 2016
CIP Vacancy Details
- Associate Prof. of Clinical Psychology: 01
- Assistant Prof. of Clinical Psychology: 03 Posts
- Assistant Prof. of Psychiatric Social Work: 04 Posts
- Clinical Psychologist: 01 Post
- Chief Administrative Officer: 01 Post
- Library & Information Officer: 01 Post
- Senior Dietician: 01 Post
- Occupational Therapist Grade I: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Faculty & Other Posts
- Associate & Assistant Professor of Clinical Psychology: Masters Degree in Psychology of a recognized University or equivalent. M.Phil (Medical & Social Psychology or Clinical Psychology) or Diploma in Medical & Social Psychology (2 years course) from a recognized Institution or equivalent. Doctorate Degree (Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology from a recognized university or equivalent.
- Assistant Prof. of Psychiatric Social Work: Master/s Degree in Social Work / Sociology / Applied Sociology from a recognized University or equivalent. Diploma or M.Phil in Psychiatric Social Work from a recognized Institution.2 years teaching/research experience as a Psychiatric Social Worker in a Mental Hospital, Child Guidance Clinic or Psychiatric Department of a General Hospital.
- Clinical Psychologist: Masters degree in Psychology of recognized university or equivalent qualification. M.Phil (Medical and Social Psychology or Clinical Psychology) or Diploma in Medical & Social Psychology (2 years course) of recognized institution.
- Chief Administrative Officer: Degree of a recognized University or equivalent.
- Library & Information Officer: Masters Degree in Library Science or Library and Information Science of a recognized University/ Institute.
- Senior Dietician: M.Sc. in Dietetics.
- Occupational Therapist Gr.I: Masters’ degree in Occupational Therapy (MOT) with specialization in Rehabilitation, Psychiatry or Neurology.
How to Apply for Central Institute of Psychiatry Faculty & Other Posts 2016
Eligible candidates for the posts have to submit applications on plain paper either typed or handwritten along with necessary documents before 9.00 am on 29 February 20106 and can attend the walk-in-Interview on 29 February 2016 and 01 March 2016.