All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) has declared the date of issuance for CMAT - 2016 Admit Cards.
Now admit card will be available, for download, from 5th January, 2016 to the date of examination. Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) 2016 is scheduled to be held on 17th January 2016.
The candidates who have submitted their application form within given official time, will only be eligible for downloading CMAT – 2016, Admit Cards. This admit card is a mandatory to appear in Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) 2016. Thus the candidates will not be permitted to participate in exam if they don’t have a valid CMAT Admit Card - 2016.
All candidates are advised to carry a valid photo ID proof such as Passport, Driving License, PAN Card, Voter ID, Aadhar Card or any other valid photo ID for the purpose of verification at the exam center.
How to download CMAT Admit Card 2016
- Open the official website of All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) http://www.aicte-cmat.in/candidate/login.aspx#
- Click on the link “Admit Card”.
- Now the candidates will be required to enter their email id and password.
- After successful login, the candidates can download or print their Admit Card for CMAT - 2016.
Main Points of CMAT Admit Card 2016
- Admit Card will be available from 5thJanuary, 2016 to 17th January, 2016.
- Admit cards are not being sent to candidates through post / courier or email candidates must get it from official website; http://www.aicte-cmat.in/candidate/login.aspx#
- Candidates must have valid CMAT Admit Card at test center for participating in exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their admit cards after exam for future use.
- Candidates should carefully check time and place of exam, given on the admit card because candidates, those report late at the specified test centre will not be allowed to appear for exam.