Chief Medical Officer of Health & Secretary, Birbhum invited applications for the post of ICTC Counsellor and ICTC Laboratory Technician. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 30 June 2017.
Memo No. DHFWS/DPMU/1207
- Last Date for Receipt of Applications forms: 30 June 2017
West Bengal Health & family welfare Vacancy Details
- ICTC Counsellor: 1 post
- ICTC Laboratory Technician: 3 posts
Eligibility Criteria for Lab Technician & Counsellor Posts
- ICTC Counsellor: Post Graduate or Graduate in Psychology/Social Work/Sociology/Anthropology/Human Development/Nursing with minimum 1/3 years experience.
- ICTC Laboratory Technician: Graduate/Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (BSc/DMLT) with minimum 1/2 years experience.
Not exceeding 60 years for both posts
Application Fee for Lab Technician & Counsellor posts
- Un-reserved category: Rs.100/-
- Reserved category: Rs.50/-
How to Apply for Chief Medical Officer of Health & Secretary, Birbhum Lab Technician & Counsellor Posts 2017
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the Office of the Chief Medical Officer of Health (DPMU Section), New Administration Building, Old Outdoor Campus, P.O.- Suri, Dist:- birbhum, Pin- 731101, West Bengal on or before 30 June 2017.