Office of the Chief Medical Officer of Health, Paschim Bardhaman District Jobs Notification: Office of the Chief Medical Officer of Health (CMOH), Paschim Bardhaman District invited applications from eligible candidates for the posts of Counsellor and other posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format so as to reach to the office on or before 15 September 2017.
- Last Date of Application: 15 September 2017
Chief Medical Officer of Health, Paschim Bardhaman District Vacancy Details
- Lab Technician (ICTC) – 02 Posts
- Staff Nurse (LAC Plus) – 01 Post
- Counsellor (BB) – 02 Posts
- Counsellor (STI) – 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Counsellor and Other Posts
- Lab Technician (ICTC): Possess Graduate Degree in Medical Laboratory Technology discipline or Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT) or Certificate Course in Medical Laboratory Technology and knowledge Computer Applications.
- Staff Nurse (LAC Plus): Possess Bachelor’s Nursing (B. Sc.) or GNM or ANM.
- Counsellor (Blood Bank): Possess Master’s Degree or Post- Graduate Degree in the appropriate discipline.
- Counsellor (STI): Possess Post- Graduate Degree/ Diploma in respective discipline or Graduate Degree in the concerned field.
Below 60 years
How to Apply for Chief Medical Officer of Health, Paschim Bardhaman Counsellor and Other Posts 2017
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the complete Bio- data in the prescribed format and send the complete application along with other necessary documents as required with latest photographs so as to reach to the office of the Chief Medical Officer of Health, Paschim Bardhaman District, Dhadka PHC Buildings, Kalla By Pass Crossing (NH2), Domohani Road, Asansol – 713 340 on or before 15 September 2017 up to 04:00 PM.