Office of Chief Medical Officer of Health (CMOH), West Bengal invited applications for recruitment to the post of Faculty and Non-Faculty. Eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 24 July 2017.
- Last Date of Application Submission – 24 July 2017
CMOH WB Vacancy Details
- Para Medical Worker (Leprosy)– 01 Post
- Medical Technologist (Laboratory) – 01 Post
- Medical Technologist (Radio Diagnostics) – 02 Posts
- Medical Technologist (ECG) – 05 Posts
- Technical Supervisor (Blood Bank) - 01 Post
- Lab Technician (rcrc) – 01 Post
- Sahayika (NRC) – 01 Post
- MedicalOfficer (AFHC) – 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Medical Technologist & Other Posts
Educational Qualification– 10th/12th/Graduate candidates can apply for the above posts. (For further information, candidates are required to visit detailed notification)
How to Apply for CMOH WB, Medical Technologist & Other Posts
Interested candidates can submit applications along with relevant documents to the office of the chief medical officer of health, Jhargram, P.O.- Raghunathpur,( Jhargram District Hospital Complex), Jhargram, Pin – 721507 within 24 July 2017 by Registered/Speed Post only. No application received by hand.
Scroll Down for More Jobs