Central Manufacturing Technology Institute (CMTI) Job Notification: Central Manufacturing Technology Institute has invited applications for the Technical Expert, Project Fellow and JRF Posts. The eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 09, 11 and 16 July 2019.
- Walk in Interview: 09,11 and 16 July 2019
CMTI Technical Expert, Project Fellow and JRF Vacancy Details
- Technical expert (Special Purpose Machine Assembly & Testing): 01 Post
- Project Fellow: 03 Post
- Junior Research Fellow: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Technical Expert, Project Fellow and JRF Job
- Technical expert (Special Purpose Machine Assembly & Testing): Graduate / Post Graduate in Mechanical Engineering or related fields; Max. 55 Years
- Project Fellow: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech (Mechanical); Max. 30 Years
- Junior Research Fellow: B.E/B.Tech with GATE OR M.E / M.Tech in Mechanical/ Metallurgy/ Materials Science; Max. 28 Years
How to Apply
Interested candidates may appear for Walk – in Interview on respective dates (09, 11 and 16 July 2019) between 09:00 to 09:30 Hrs at CMTI, Tumkur Road, Bengaluru – 560022 along with one set of copies of marks cards and experience certificates with originals and application form duly filled in all respects available in the website.