Community and Rural Development Department Meghalaya (CnRD Meghalaya) Job Notification: Community and Rural Development Department Meghalaya (CnRD Meghalaya) has invited applications for the Junior Rural Development Officer Posts. Eligible candidates can apply for the post through the Online on or before 27 September 2019.
- Last Date to send Application: 27 September 2019
CnRD Meghalaya Junior Rural Development Officer Vacancy Details
- Junior Rural Development Officer: 28 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Junior Rural Development Job
- A Post Graduate Degree in Agri/Horti I A.H.& vety/Fisheries/RDAP/Rural Development/Home Science (with Specialization in Human Development). a Post graduate Diploma in Rural Development Management, or a post graduate degree in such subjects relating to livelihood improvement in rural areas.
- The candidates should have obtained at least 55% marks at P.G level from recognized Universities or institutions as the case may be.
- The decision of the Selection Committee in deciding the eligibility of a candidate will be (inal and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
Official Notification PDF Download Here
Official Website Link
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply for the post through the Online on or before 27 September 2019.