Cochin Shipyard Limited invited applications for the post of Manager (Marine) and Senior Manager (Basic Design). The candidates eligible for the post can apply through online on or before 12 June 2017.
No. P&A/18(186)/13-Vol II
- Opening date for Online Application Forms: 10 May 2017
- Closing date for Online Application Forms: 12 June 2017
Cochin Shipyard Limited Vacancy Details
- Manager (Marine): 4 posts
- Senior Manager (Basic Design): 1 post
Eligibility Criteria for Managerial Posts
- Manager (Marine): Degree in Marine Engineering/Mechanical Engineering with minimum 60% marks from a recognized University, along with pass in one year Graduate Marine Engineering course (pre-sea training) conducted by Directorate General of Shipping, Govt. of India.
- Senior Manager (Basic Design): Degree in Naval Architecture with minimum 60% marks from a recognized University.
Not exceeding 40 years for both post
Application fees for Manager & Senior Manager posts
- General and OBC candidates: Rs.500/-
- SC/ST/PWD candidates: Nil
How to Apply for Cochin Shipyard Limited Managerial Posts 2017
Eligible candidates may apply online through www.cochinshipyard.com on or before 12 June 2017.