Commissioner of Taxes Assam recruitment 2019: If you are a graduate and government job seeker then you have the opportunity to become Junior Assistants in Assam Government. Yes, Commissioner of Taxes Assam has invited applications for the 18 posts of Junior Assistant. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 02 August 2019.
Candidates with certain educational qualification can apply for Commissioner of Taxes Assam recruitment 2019. Candidates should have additional qualification of Computer skill for handling date and text such as word Processor, speed sheet, presentation Graphics, Concept of database, Internet, email etc.
Last Date of Application: 02 August 2019
Junior Assistants-18 Posts
- Candidates should have Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University/Institutes.
- Computer skill for handling date and text such as word Processor, speed sheet, presentation Graphics, Concept of database, Internet, email etc.
- Check the notification link for details of the educational qualification of the posts.
Age Limit (As on 01 January 2019)
- Not below that 21 and above 38 Years.
- Relaxation in age, according to government norms.
Official Notification PDF Download Here
Online Application Link
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply to the post after visiting the official website link www.comtax.assam.gov.in and submit the signed application form with relevant documents by post to the -Office of the Commissioner of Taxes, Assam, Kar Bhawan, Dispur, Guwahati-781006 or in drop box placed in the office of the Commissioner of Taxes, Assam, Kar Bhawan, Dispur Guwahati-6 on or before 02 August 2019.