It is only through practise and time management that one can score high in Maths exam. A list of important concepts and formulae, can prove to be a life saviour at the times of quick revision before the exam.
Here, we are presenting the important concepts/topics from CBSE Class 9th Mathematics chapter 11, Constructions. A set of questions from chapter – Constructions which are important from exam point of view, are also provided here. Going through this article will provide you an idea about what type of questions will be framed for exam and from which topics.
Revise the below given important terms and suggestions for the chapter Constructions and then opt for the Important Questions:
Important Questions are as below:
Revise and practice writing down the steps while solving the above questions as the process also gains marks. Solving these questions will help you quickly identify your weak areas.
Students may also check the following links to explore more stuff, important for CBSE Class 9 Annual exam preparations:
- CBSE Class 9 Maths, Science, English, Hindi and Social Maths Question Papers
- CBSE Class 9 Exam 2019: Examination pattern and question paper design for all subjects
- CBSE Class 9 Mathematics NCERT Exemplar Problems: All Chapters
- CBSE Class 9 Mathematics NCERT Solutions
- NCERT Solutions for CBSE Class 9 Science
- CBSE Class 9 Science NCERT Exemplar Problems: All Chapters
- CBSE Class 9 Syllabus 2018-2019: All Subjects