CSIR – Defence Institute of Advanced Technology (DIAT) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF)/Senior Research Fellow (SRF)/Research Associate (RA). Eligible candidates may attend walk-in-interview on 18 August 2017 at 10:00 a.m.
Notification details: ADVT. No. 06-2017/CSIR/DIAT (DU)
Date of Interview: 18 August 2017
CSIR-DIAT Vacancy details:
- Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)/Senior Research Fellow (SRF)/Research Associate (RA)
- No. of the post: 1 post
Eligibility Criteria for JRF/SRF/RA post
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- MSc Mathematic/Applied Mathematics with minimum 55% marks.
- NET/GATE qualification for JRF is mandatory.
- 2 years post MSc Research/Teaching experience for SRF.
- PhD (Mathematics) for RA.
Age Limit for JRF/SRF/RA post:
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF): Not exceeding 28 years
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF): Not exceeding 32 years
- Research Associate (RA): Not exceeding 35 years
Selection Process for JRF/SRF/RA post:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in interview.
How to Apply for JRF/SRF/RA post:
Interested and eligible candidates can attend Walk-in-interview along-with their original Certificates/Testimonials etc (together with a set of self attested copies of each) on 18 August 2017 at 10:00 a.m. at Department of Applied Maths, DIAT (DU).