CSIR- Institute of Himalayan Bioresource Technology (CSIR-IHBT) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Project Assistant. Interested candidates can appear for walk in interview on 27, 28 & 29 September 2017.
- Date for walk in interview – 27, 28 & 29 September 2017
CSIR-IHBT Vacancy Details
- Project Assistant Level-II – 18 Posts
- Project Assistant Level-II – 11 Posts
- Project Assistant Level-II – 22 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Project Assistant Posts
Educational Qualification & Experience Criteria
- Project Assistant Level-II – M.Sc. in Agriculture/Life Sciences/Plant Breeding/Agronomy/Agriculture Extension/Plant Breeding/Agronomy/Agriculture Extension/Horticulture/Soil Science/Forestry/Entomology/Plant Pathology/Botany/Biology/Agricultural Biotechnology/Biotechnology/Bioinformatics Environmental Sciences with 55% Marks.
- Project Assistant Level-II – M.Sc. in Chemistry/Natural Product Chemistry/Organic Chemistry/industrial Chemistry/Inorganic Chemistry/Pharmaceutical Chemistry/Bio-Chemistry with 55% Marks
- Project Assistant Level-II –1st Class B.Sc. in Agriculture/Horticulture/Forestry/Botany/Environmental Science/Life Sciences/Medical/Non-Medical.
How to Apply for CSIR-IHBT, Project Assistant Posts
Interested candidates can appear for walk in interview on 27, 28 & 29 September 2017 at 9.30 AM at CSIR-IHBT, Palampur (H.P.).
Scroll Down for More Jobs
Latest Govt jobs