CSIR-IHBT Recruitment 2017
CSIR- Institute of Himalayan Bioresource Technology (CSIR-IHBT) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Project Assistant. Interested candidates can appear for walk in interview on 27, 28 & 29 September 2017.
- Date for walk in interview – 27, 28 & 29 September 2017
CSIR-IHBT Vacancy Details
- Project Assistant Level-II – 18 Posts
- Project Assistant Level-II – 11 Posts
- Project Assistant Level-II – 22 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Project Assistant Posts
Educational Qualification & Experience Criteria
- Project Assistant Level-II – M.Sc. in Agriculture/Life Sciences/Plant Breeding/Agronomy/Agriculture Extension/Plant Breeding/Agronomy/Agriculture Extension/Horticulture/Soil Science/Forestry/Entomology/Plant Pathology/Botany/Biology/Agricultural Biotechnology/Biotechnology/Bioinformatics Environmental Sciences with 55% Marks.
- Project Assistant Level-II – M.Sc. in Chemistry/Natural Product Chemistry/Organic Chemistry/industrial Chemistry/Inorganic Chemistry/Pharmaceutical Chemistry/Bio-Chemistry with 55% Marks
- Project Assistant Level-II –1st Class B.Sc. in Agriculture/Horticulture/Forestry/Botany/Environmental Science/Life Sciences/Medical/Non-Medical.
How to Apply for CSIR-IHBT, Project Assistant Posts
Interested candidates can appear for walk in interview on 27, 28 & 29 September 2017 at 9.30 AM at CSIR-IHBT, Palampur (H.P.).
Scroll Down for More Jobs
Latest Govt jobs
CSIR NEIST Recruitment 2017, 18 Vacancies for Project Assistant and JRF Posts
GBPHIED Recruitment 2017, Apply for Administrative Officer and Project Assistant Posts