CSIR-Institute of Himalayan Bioresource Technology (IHBT) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Project Assistant Level-II and Junior Research Fellow. The candidates eligible for the post can attend walk-in interview on 15 February 2018.
- Advertisement No.4/2018
- Advertisement No.5/2018
Date of Walk-in-interview: 15 February 2018
CSIR-IHBT Vacancy details:
Name of the Posts:
- Project Assistant Level-II: 3 posts
- Junior Research Fellow: 2 posts
Eligibility Criteria for Project Assistant & JRF posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Project Assistant Level-II: Post Graduate in Bioinformatics/Food Science & Technology/Food fermentation/Food Biotechnology/Food & Nutrition.
- Junior Research Fellow: Master Degree in Biotechnology/Any branch of Biological Sciences/Bioinformatics and CSIR/UGC/Net-LS qualified.
Age Limit for Project Assistant & JRF posts:
- Project Assistant Level-II: Maximum 30/28 years
- Junior Research Fellow: Maximum 28 years
Selection Process for Project Assistant & JRF posts:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in interview.
How to Apply for Project Assistant & JRF posts:
Interested and eligible candidates can attend Walk-in-interview along with an application on prescribed format and attested photocopies of testimonials of their age, educational qualifications, experience, reserved category, etc on 15 February 2018 at 9:30 a.m. at CSIR-IHBT, Palampur (H.P).