CSIR - Institute of Microbial Technology (IMTECH) invited application for the recruitment to the post of Project Assistant, JRF and Research Intern. The eligible candidates can come for the walk-in interview on 12 May 2017.
Advertisement No. 02/2017
- Date for walk-in interview: 12 May 2017
CSIR - Institute of Microbial Technology Vacancy Details
- Project Assistant: 07 Posts
- JRF: 04 Posts
- Research Inter: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Project Assistant & Other Posts
- Project Assistant: Candidate should possess 1st class M.Sc/ B.Tech in Cell Biology, Immunology, Microbiology, Life Science, Biotechnology, Molecular Biology.
- JRF (Project): 1st Class M.Sc. with NET qualification in Biotechnology, Food Technology, Industrial Biotechnology, Microbiology, Biochemistry.
- Research Intern: 1st class M.Sc in Biotechnology, Life Science, Bio-chemistry, Chemistry, Bio Physics, Molecular Biology, Immunology, Microbiology, Cell Biology.
- Project Assistant, JRF: Upper age limit for the post is 28 years.
- Research Intern: Upper age limit for the post is 25 years.
Selection Procedure for Project Assistant r & Other Posts
Selection will be made through walk-in interview.
How to Apply for CSIR - Institute of Microbial Technology Project Assistant & Other Posts 2017
Eligible candidates can come for the walk-in interview on 12 May 2017 at the Seminar Hall of CSIR - Institute of Microbial Technology, Sector-39/A, Chandigarh at 8.45 A.M.(Sharp).