CSIR – National Physical Laboratory (NPL) invited applications for the post of Senior Research Fellow, Research Associate-I and Project Fellow. Eligible candidates may attend walk in interview on 12 June 2017.
- Date of Interview: 12 June 2017
CSIR-NPL Vacancy details
- Senior Research Fellow: 2 posts
- Research Associate-I: 1 post
- Project Fellow: 1 post
Eligibility Criteria for SRF, RA & Project Fellow Posts
- Senior Research Fellow: MSc in Chemistry/Applied Chemistry/Chemistry (Organic) with 2 years research experience.
- Research Associate-I: M.Tech in Material Science/Material & Metallurgical with 3 years experience.
- Project Fellow: MSc in Industrial Chemistry/Chemistry.
- Senior Research Fellow: Not exceeding 32 years
- Research Associate-I: Not exceeding 35 years
- Project Fellow: Not exceeding 28 years
How to Apply for CSIR – National Physical Laboratory SRF, RA & Project Fellow Posts 2017
Interested and eligible candidates can attend Walk-in-interview along with prescribed application form, latest passport size photograph, original and self attested copies of all certificates/testimonials on 12 June 2017 between 9.00 AM to 10.00 AM in the Auditorium of the laboratory.