Centre for Urban Ecology and Sustainability (CUES) at Ambedkar University Delhi invited applications for recruitment to 08 posts of Senior Research Assistants, Junior Research Assistants & Others. The candidates eligible for the post can apply in the prescribed format on or before 10 May 2017.
Last Date of Application : 10 May 2017
CUES, Ambedkar University Vacancy Details:
Total Posts : 08
- Senior Research Assistant : 02 Posts
- Junior Research Assistant : 05 Posts
- Junior Office Assistant : 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for CUES, Ambedkar University Posts
- Senior Research Assistant : M.A./M.Sc. Life Sciences/ Environmental Sciences/ Human Ecology
- Junior Research Assistant : M.A./MSc Life Sciences/ Environmental Sciences/ Human Ecology
- Junior Office Assistant : Bachelor’s Degree (B.A., B.Com, B.Sc)
Selection Process for CUES, Ambedkar University Posts
The selections for these posts will be done on the basis of Interview/ Written Test. The decision of the competent authority will be final in this regard. The desirous candidates are advised to read the official notification carefully before applying.
How to Apply for CUES, Ambedkar University Posts:
The desirous and eligible candidates must submit applications in the prescribed format and sent through email as pdf or word attachment to email@example.com OR as hard copy by post or courier to Director, “Centre for Urban Ecology and Sustainability”, Room no. T-2, Ambedkar University Delhi, Lothian Road, Kashmere Gate, Delhi 110006. The last date to submit duly filled in application forms is 10 May 2017.
Get the latest Sarkari Naukri notification and find study materials, study tips and practice paper sets for Sarkari Naukri exams