Central Warehousing Corporation Jobs Notification: Central Warehousing Corporation (CWC) has invited applications for Management trainees, Accountant and other Posts.CWC has notified more than 550 vacancies of Management trainees, Accountant, Hindi Translator, Junior Superintendent, Juniot Technical Assistant and other. The application process will be completely online and candidates will be required to pay application fee through online mode only.
Candidates can apply for the Central Warehousing Corporation Jobs Recruitment 2019 through the application link given below. The last date for submitting applications is 16 March 2019. The candidates applying for the Central Warehousing Corporation Jobs Recruitment 2019, should possess essential educational qualifications. Candidates possessing Graduate/Master Degree can apply for these vacancies according to the requirement for the posts.
Advertisement No.: CWC/1-Manpower/DR/Rectt/2019/01
Last Date of Application: 16 March 2019
- Management Trainee (General)-30
- Management Trainee (Technical)-01
- Assistant Engineer (Civil)-18
- Assistant Engineer(Electrical)-10
- Superintendent (General)-88
- Junior Superintendent-155
- Hindi Translator--03
- Junior Technical Assistant-238
- Management Trainee (General)- Degree with 1st class Master Degree of Business Administration, Specialization in Personnel Management or Human Resource or Industrial Relation or Marketing Management or Supply Chain Management from recognized University.
- Management Trainee (Technical)- First Class Post Graduate Degree in Agriculture with Entomology or Micro Biology or Bio Chemistry or 1st class Post Graduate in Bio Chemistry or Zoology with Entomology .
- Assistant Engineer (Civil)- Degree in Civil Engineering
- Assistant Engineer(Electrical)- Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Accountant- B.Com or BA commerce or CA or Costs and Works Accountants or SAS Accountants.
- Superintendent (General)- Post Graduate in any Disciplines.
- Junior Superintendent- Degree in any discipline.
- Hindi Translator- Master degree in Hindi/English with English/Hindi as a main subject at the degree level.
- Junior Technical Assistant- Degree in Agriculture or a degree with Zoology, Chemistry or Bio Chemistry as one of subject.
Please check the official notification link for details of the educational qualification of the posts.
How to Apply
Interested candidates may apply online for these posts through the official website www.cewacor.nic.in on or before 16 March 2019.
Official Notification PDF Download Here